Jan Brett’s The Easter Egg

04.02.15
04.02.15 • 8:04 am EDT | 7 responses |

embedded by Embedded Video

YouTube Direkt

Comments:

7 responses |
  • eva

on April 1, 2013 09:15

I like the story. I have it at home. Its fun to read on easter and the day after easter ” my favorite part is when Hoppi got picked by the Easter Bunny. ” I really loved the story. Thank you Jan Brett! There`s no other author like you!

• eva

on April 1, 2013 09:20

I think your best 3 books are The Easter Egg, The Mitten, and a LOT more! You are MY favorite auther and I want you to keep writing books! I have my favorite favorite favorite story at my house! It is called The Easter Egg. I LOVE your books and I want you to keep writing MORE books!

• eva

on April 1, 2013 09:23

YOURE THE BEST AUTHOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how you put what happened before and whats going to happen next. Its really nice to know what happening in the story.

• eva

on April 1, 2013 11:42

I love all the stories you wrote Jan Brett, but my favorite storie I was talking about on my first comment, The Easter Egg. I love it so much I read it 15 times in one day before! Then I got so into the story, I read it 30 times in a day before!

• eva

on April 1, 2013 11:45

Jan Brett, what is your favorite story you wrote? Is it the same as mine? I LOVE ALL your stories but the bar for The Easter Egg is the highest on my bar graph! PLEASE ADD A COMMENT!

• Eva

on April 1, 2013 11:56

I`ve been sitting here for a while and reading The Easter Egg, and I never get tired of reading that! Its my 18th time today reading it! After I get done with reading it. I never get nocturnal while reading a Jan Brett book!

• Eva

on April 1, 2013 15:40

I keep on reading The Easter Egg so many times, but im not getting tired of reading it! It is so fun reading the easter egg but I still love it!

Add New Comment

You might also be interested in...